BuzzTalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abstract of "Datamining & Warehousing"

3 posters

Go down

Abstract of "Datamining & Warehousing" Empty Abstract of "Datamining & Warehousing"

Post  shingavi_s Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:50 am

DATA MINING AND WAREHOUSING

ABSTRACT

“Data mining & Warehousing is extraction of predictive information from large
database”.It s a powerful technology with great potential to focus on most important information in their data warehouses.Data mining tools predict future trends and behaviors, allowing businesses to make proactive, knowledge-driven decisions.

Data warehouse is the main repository of an organization’s historical data .With a data warehouse analyst performs complex queries and analysis, such as "Data mining".Data warehouses can be a significant enabler of commercial business applications, particularly in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Systems.

Data mining techniques has the benefit of automation on existing software and hardware platforms to enhance the value of existing information resources.Data mining tools can analyze massive databases in minutes & can automatically experiment with more models to understand complex data.So, Data mining and Warehousing are one of the most promising upcoming technologies.
shingavi_s
shingavi_s

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://www.sumitshingavi.wetpaint.com

Back to top Go down

Abstract of "Datamining & Warehousing" Empty Re: Abstract of "Datamining & Warehousing"

Post  aniket Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:54 am

i guess u posted in the wrong section. Are you showing us your abstract or giving info about that topic? Question
aniket
aniket

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Back to top Go down

Abstract of "Datamining & Warehousing" Empty Is It..?

Post  shingavi_s Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:59 am

Yaaa..
im posting abstract of sub. on which i worked..& now working..
i think it's technical section,so i posted in this section.
if anyway wrong..plz tell me in which section it is to be posted..

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.."
shingavi_s
shingavi_s

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://www.sumitshingavi.wetpaint.com

Back to top Go down

Abstract of "Datamining & Warehousing" Empty Re: Abstract of "Datamining & Warehousing"

Post  Admin Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:04 pm

Abstracts can be posted here as It gives a brief intro. to the topic....If you want to post in details about any technology then use the Buzzflash section.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-08-08

https://buzztalk.1talk.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down